Source of information: http://www.antikenyo.com/tibiao-2/126-municipality-of-tibiao-statistics
Municipal Mayor: Hon. Walden "bebok" Lim
V-mayor: Pelver "papa mike" Medina
Fe "neneng" Alvarez
Fred "boy" Eraga
Arturo "art" Nagrampa
Roland "babay" Dalisay Jr.
Lucas "sacul" Bandoja Jr.
Lexs Anthony "nonon" Medina
Hector "nenek" Labrague
Lilia " mommy lil" Amar
Tibiao income class: 4th
Registered Voters as of 2010: 13,322
Population as of Aug. 2007: 23,228
1. Figures on registered voters are partial data from Commission on Elections (COMELEC) which may still be subject to corrections/adjustments from their field offices
2. Figures on registered voters exclude data on absentee voters.
3. Figures on registered voters are as of January 2010..
4. PSGC Information are as of 31 December 2010.
5. Income Classification based on Department of Finance Department Order No.23-08 Effective July 29, 2008.
6. Urban/rural classification based on 2000 CPH, Report No. 4 Urban Population, National Statistics Office, June 2006.
7.Legislative District Source: Records and Statistics Division, Commission on Elections (COMELEC): As of May 2008.
8. Population (as of August 1, 2007): a) Total Population Count by Region, Province, City/Municipality and Barangay as of August 1, 2007 ; b) Population of Highly Urbanized Cities (HUCs) are excluded in the total population of their respective provinces but are included in the regional total; and c) Population of barangays with boundary disputes are excluded in total population of their respective municipalities and cities but are included in the provincial and regional total. Source: 2007 Census of Population: National Statistics Office (NSO).
9. Population counts for the regions do not add up to national total (88,574,614). Source: National Statistics Office (NSO).